JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm getting into loading. Just got a lock load and need some powder and primers to load my 9mm 223/556 and some 270 hunting rounds. Please help. I have fed 209a primers for trade plush cash.

Looking for bluedot for shotgun and any suggestions on powder for my rifles would be great. Thanks in advance.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm getting into loading. Just got a lock load and need some powder and primers to load my 9mm 223/556 and some 270 hunting rounds. Please help. I have fed 209a primers for trade plush cash.

Looking for bluedot for shotgun and any suggestions on powder for my rifles would be great. Thanks in advance.
Do you already have too many bullets? You may want to post this in the wanted section.

Do you already have too many bullets? You may want to post this in the wanted section.

idk if you can have to many bullets lol. And I'm new to the forum so thanks for the help. I do have a good amount of live bulk Ammo I bought pre covid. But I do essentially need bullets. I have brass because I shoot at my property so I clean up after I shoot. Been saving the brass just because and I'm glad I did. Now its buddy finding the last few pieces.

For .270 a good start would be either H4831 or IMR 4831. I use the later myself pushing 140's to around 2900 under 52.6gr. For the .223 there's a slew of powders out there depending on what bullet weight you are planning to load. Varget, RL15, IMR 4064, H4895, Win 748, and there's more. Check out hodgdon's website and they offer reloading info based off of case, bullet weight, and if you have a desired powder. Or it'll show you a multitude of powders and recommended charge weights. Hope that helps.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top