JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. Just found this website today. Awesome to have a site dedicated to hunters and shooters in the NorthWest. I've been a member of 6mmBR for a few years and also a memeber of the Chuck Hawks website.

I'm a hunter of sage rats, deer and elk, although I have not drawn an elk tag in years. I like to target shoot and have one dedicated target rifle in 6mmBR, several varmint rifles in .223 and .22-250, and several rimfires in .17 HMR and .22 LR. I hunt with a .270Win.

I belong to the 4 Corners Gun Club, however I'm thinking of dropping that membership and joining the Tri County Gun Club. Would be interested in hearing what people think of that club. I have an opinion of 4 Corners and would be willing to share that with anyone interested.

Hope to get to know everyone and exchange information with you as well. Looks like the classified section is fairly active and of course I will be checking that out on a regular basis.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top