JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Born and raised in Washington. It feels good to hang out with people in the same area with the same interests.

I have a love of AR's, AK's, Shotguns and 1911's. I dabble in a little bolt action too.

My favorite gun is my Springfield TRP Operator Full Rail 1911.

Worst gun experience: Staying in downtown Portland OR and not being able to carry. :huh:
Those family members will have to come up here if they want to see me from now on. ;)

Welcome BrutalRain & Julie too, tons of really helpful, smart people here... waaay more knowledgeable than me!

It's pretty easy to get an Oregon CC permit. As you're in Portland, check this out for Multnomah County permits. Take a qualifying class (like the one offered every Tuesday 6'30pm-9pm at the Mult. Sheriff's office itself, $40-- or submit your certif of completion of another qualified class from any state); fill out the form, etc., they'll make you an appointment within a week or two to get fingerprinted/photo taken & pay the $65; & you'll have your temporary permit when you walk out the door. They'll mail you the permanent one within a couple more weeks, but you're good to go with the temp.

I think you'll meet a ton of cool people here, I sure have :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads