JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

Glad I came across your forum! We recently moved back to WA after being gone for quite a few years. Born and raised here but moved back and fourth between the East Coast and Oregon with work after school. Things have changed a bit, ok actually a lot, so we are trying to get reaquainted with the area as well as figure out the 2A status as well as the places and groups to support. I'll spend some time reading up in the threads and maybe even contribute here and there.

Thanks!
W.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

"What kinda QC are we talking about?"

Spent many moons in production & QC/QA management in a med sized custom shop as well as a large residential/commercial lighting mfr. They went out of business a few years ago after they decided to shift their manufacturing overseas after 80+ years of running here in the States. Also been training and teaching MA since the late 80's so when that happened I shifted to just teaching and training. The virus has put the kibosh on that for now.

QC

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads