JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone! I moved to Portland 2 years ago and am still searching for a good spot to go shooting that isn't very far away, any help? I would be more than happy to clean the site to repay the favor. Also, I have a New England Firearms r92 (22 revolver) that has lost its crane retention screw. I have tried gun parts.com and brownells with no luck along with the local hardware store. Any help finding a replacement screw would be greatly appreciated, I'm dreading the idea of having to drill and tap the frame. Anyways, I'm excited to be part of your organization and thanks in advance for your help!

-Mike

We usually head Hwy. 26 west (towards seaside), and there are a few spots out there that you can go shooting.. there's a log road to the left half mile past the view point. I think it's Salmonberry Rd. It's gonna be quite a drive from portland but, it's not in City Limits.. I have it marked on my google map.

-Aron

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top