JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Move to the PNW from AZ about 5 years ago, but still feel pretty new (too much work, not enough play). Been around guns most of my life and have been a gun owner for about 12-13 years, since I turned 18.

Looking forward to soaking up some knowledge and getting to know people.

My collection is pretty small right now, currently the most interesting thing I own is a Springfield 1896 that has been sporterized. Still trying to find some .30-40 krag ammo/brass and get set up to reload it.

Last Edited:
Welcome from a former Quartzsite snowbirder! (Wish I could still go... medical issues)

Enjoy the forum and the nice cool weather in the PNW.

Welcome to the site, bang bang! I hope you enjoy it! :)

You should put an ad in Items Wanted for your Kraig. I've found odd ball ammo, like
.25/35 Winchester and 6mm Remington there!

Last Edited:
Thank you for the welcome everybody!

Welcome from a former Quartzsite snowbirder! (Wish I could still go... medical issues)

Enjoy the forum and the nice cool weather in the PNW.

Ah yes... Quartzsite, been through there many times on the way to San Diego. Sorry to hear you haven't been able to make it for a while, after a few winters up here (this one especially), I now understand why people do the snowbird thing ;)

Sgt. Nambu, the classifieds were definitely a reason for joining. I look forward to digging in and seeing what kinda treasures are out there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top