JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, I'll be the first to mention that when you point the flashlight at your neighbor at 3 am while he's out in his robe looking for Fluffy Cat you are also pointing you firearm at him, Some neighbors don't like that.

Ok, I'll be the first to mention that when you point the flashlight at your neighbor at 3 am while he's out in his robe looking for Fluffy Cat you are also pointing you firearm at him, Some neighbors don't like that.
This is the prototypical argument that is always brought forth in every WML discussion.
"Pointing your gun at your neighbor" is easily remedied by not pointing the WML/firearm directly at your neighbor.
It is quite sufficient, with any WML of 100 lumens or more, to direct the beam at the ground between yourself and the un-ID'ed subject (low ready position).
The WML will easily illuminate the (perceived) threat and allow one to make a positive ID without pointing the firearm/WML directly at the subject.
Having taken more than a few WML night classes and practiced this around my home/property on many occasions, I know this to be true.

Last Edited:
I have some old Streamlight TLR-1s lights and they are reliable and I have holsters that accommodate a light. I do have TLR-HL on my semi-auto shotgun and very bright. I use a tape switch on my shotgun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top