JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm imagining something lots more focused. At the least separate threads for various kinds of fire arms with info as to why and how to collect those.
How to collect, what to look for and people talking about their collections. The info gleaned from collectors can make you some good money if you run into a collectable in your travels. There are treasures all around us but we don't have the knowledge to recognize them.

To me and most of all its fun seeing something and trying to figure out what it is and what its worth. Unfortunately my biggest collection is dust in the house. :s0140: :s0093:

Perhaps one or other of the many single interest collectors' fora is more your style, who knows? Still, give us a try - we might surprise you.

Friend of mine here in UK collects .22 calibre Winchester ammunition boxes - he's probably got the biggest collection outside the USA, he tells me.

Over in the country where you live, and even on this very forum, we have people who confess to collecting nothing but 'high-end, high-value and rare guns of distinction, made by the finest craftsmen...'

Also rare sports cars and airplanes and boats, too.

Folks on this forum of ours get a good laff out of my collection, that's for sure, since most of them had more guns when they were ten years old than I do now I'm 75.

I DO have a theme running through my collection, though,but it's musical, rather than gun-ish.

It's the Rolling Stones hit song from the mid-60's, 'This could be the last time', and it's what goes through my bald old head every time I go out with a couple of rifles and shoot them.

At my age, you just never know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads