JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So we finally busted out of King County April of this year, made our final move to Vancouver. We've had a home here for a few years and have been remodeling it, pay as we go.

Gotta say I love it here! We've been exploring a bit in the greater Vancouver/Portland area, finding all kinds of cool things to do. Even bought a couple bikes so we get off our lazy a$$es once in while, lol.

The one thing I really miss is the easy access I had to Renton Fish & Game, and Issaquah Sportsmens club ranges. So far the only place I've been to here is English Pit which is about 25 minutes from where I live. I'm on the waiting list at Clark Rifles and, hopefully, 2018 will be my year. I do plan to check out the trap club here in Vancouver, and still would like to find a nice indoor range for pistol.

If anyone knows of other places to shoot for an almost-retired old coot, let me know please. I'm right off exit 3 on I-5.

here are a few to look at both indoors and I think there is a few in portland
surefire indoor range - no membership needed
Vancouver Rifle and Pistol Club - members only
anyway welcome aboard :)

Last Edited:
Welcome to the Couv.:D Hope you make it into Clark Rifles.
I have been a long time member and I do not agree with
there no walk ins members only policy. I enjoy bike
riding in the Couv. I live at the east end of Discovery
bike trail. Happy trails and keep the shinny side up.:cool::cool:

We hit Safefire today, it was a hit. My wife shot my Sig X5 for the first time today, she was in awe. She asked what I paid for it, I told her, she said "it's worth it".

Lunch at the Puffin Cafe, perfect weather. I'm so glad we live here now :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top