JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I recently married an amazing man who lives up here, so I am a happy import!
I don't usually admit to being from So Cal, but I suppose it's an okay place to be FROM!
This will be my second winter here, and I'm settling in nicely! We both love to shoot, and I am glad to have found this site! I came north with a 9mm and a Browning 12 gauge, but my hubby has pretty much anything you'd want to shoot! ;-)
He said this site would be a wealth of information!
I'm glad for any hints, tips, or suggestions you would like to give me.
Thanks for being such a great 'community' of shooters!
Jo

I'm glad for any hints, tips, or suggestions you would like to give me.
Yea never mention So Cal, what you left behind, what you had there you 'miss', how you wish you had a (thing, place, store, restaurant, etc) like you had in 'California' , and NEVER attempt to 'recreate' ANYTHING you had in California - basically make California 'dead' to you - Oh and BTW welcome to CO - From a long ago transplant myself......

Welcome, lots of good information and interesting conversation here. I'm happy to say that I escaped from southern commiefornia 40 years ago when I was young and I've never looked back.:)

I went to SoCal once, then again just to make sure that I didn't like it the first time. I was right, I didn't like it at all. These days I can't find much of a reason to leave central Oregon for anywhere else. Welcome to the site!

Thank you, Everyone! This is really great!
Damn, the Septic tank reference made me bust out laughing!
I appreciate every clean, beautiful nuance of this area, and this site is just awesome!

4:40AM - Mount Jefferson from the deck...

upload_2015-11-1_15-57-17.png

A coupla the Sisters......
upload_2015-11-1_16-2-36.png

Nowhere else, but here.

tac, Heart in Oregon, butt in England

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR