JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an Aliengear IWB holster and I love it. It clips to your belt and the side that touches your body is big enough to actually cover your gun. I'm a guy with a few more pounds to love and normally IWB carry isn't comfortable at all. This holster doesn't even feel like it's there. Haven't had any problem drawing my sidearm either. Check them out. It's affordable too.

Best IWB Holster | Inside the Waistband | AlienGearHolsters

That's the same holster I have, works great and is comfortable to wear.

Thanks for the tip on the Bigfoot belt. Steel core belt? Awesome! Definitely would have to remove that at airport screening. Maybe after January I'll place an order.
I see you're from Beaverton. Have you considered Ted Blocker Holster's in Tigard? I have been wearing their Belt "H" which has a Spring Steel insert for 2 years and it's a great belt. It's a little more expensive than the bigfoot belt, but with them being so close you could stop in and try them on and not have to worry about ordering the wrong length.

Another YUGE fan of @ORYGUNHolsterCompany for the quality, and the custom fit! Stomper and I both had Ryan make us trick IWB holsters the same day, and I can agree with every thing Stomper allready pointed out, top shelf quality, custom fit to your specific gun (not just a blue gun generic) and can accommodate specific requirements that very few others can. Its also true, RYAN is a heck of a guy!:)
I have been wearing my 1911 fullsize in the Holster Ryan made me that day, and after a few days to break it in and get used to it and adjusted to fit me, I almost forget I have it on, and it hides very well under a untucked shirt!
Give Ryan a chance to make you a holster, you won't regret it!:):):)

I see you're from Beaverton. Have you considered Ted Blocker Holster's in Tigard? I have been wearing their Belt "H" which has a Spring Steel insert for 2 years and it's a great belt. It's a little more expensive than the bigfoot belt, but with them being so close you could stop in and try them on and not have to worry about ordering the wrong length.
Thanks for the tip. I'm in Tigard all the time. I will check them out.

Here are a few Pictures of my set up! Retention is superb with this setup and doesn't require a hammer block loop, although you could add one if desired! Note how well the Kydex is fitted tightly to the pistol, and yet there is no extra drag, allowing a very fast and smooth draw and reholster! Again, Give OryGunholstercompany a try!
qehxKZdjVL-Ow2MgnwVXb7wXi9usjbw8U_dnLtRZwdM2DMV-usYHB8tWwqz466XJ7jXCdRFuQz8FTZQ&owa=outlook.live.jpg

qehxKZdjVL-Ow2MgnwVXb7wXi9usjbw8U_dnLtRZwdM2DMV-usYHB8tWwqz466XJ7jXCdRFuQz8FTZQ&owa=outlook.live.jpg

I picked my son up a Remora iwb holster for appendix carry with the removable clip. the clip, clips on your belt and then swivels to allow movement when you sit, stand, twist etc.. The gun slides in and out smooth and it has an anti hammer gouge cut on the holster. He uses a 1.75 inch gun belt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top