JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right, but you could still be look at as high as 10lb pull even after break in. The Timney puts you at 4lb. All the post I've been reading from shot show said that all three new trigger packs make a huge difference.

I hear yeah, but not that much more then some of their ar, and around the same as their scar/acr triggers. For me the Tavor is one of the most fun rifles I have ever shot, which includes a few machine guns. $350 to make it even better to me is more then worth it.

[QsecondsoubleTapDrew;1056476]The tavor sounded pretty awesome until I read a review about the trigger pull. Hopefully timney or somebody will make it at least reasonable.[/QUOTE]I think some people just like to bubblegum. I shoot half inch groups at 100yds with bubblegum ammo all day long. Jerry miculek shot 40 rounds in around 7 seconds. It won rifle of the year. Every time I take it out and let people shoot it they love it. The only reason I bought the Timney pack is for competition use. I'll use stock trigger when sitting in the safe for home defense.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top