JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself, I've posted on here a bit but realized I never posted an introduction.

My name is jason, and I am a gun-o-holic....

In all seriousness, I am a typical guy, I used to bowl 3 nights a week, shoot 4 days a week, work on cars in my free time, and did construction as a job. I got into a relationship 8 years ago and alot of that changed... She hated guns, and hated race cars due to her EX stealing money from her to fund his car.

I have been working on getting it all back. I currently have a shop specializing in working on turbo cars, but do anything automotive. Most of my customers are soilders, and I probably answer as many gun questions as car questions. lol

Still in the relationship, but she has realized the last two years that I have increasingly got involved with politics in relation to gun control. I have a shop with a race car... And I am not like her old EX.

I know your all going to say why did you give it up for her in the first place... Long story, but it's all worked out perfect!

And do we have a fix for you Jason...
Washington Arms Collectors Gun Show – Monroe, WA: 02-12-2011 to 02-13-2011
Washington Arms Collectors Gun Show – Puyallup, WA: 02-26-2011 to 02-27-2011
How do you like the site so far? You can find some of us most night in the Chatbox one the bottom of the forum page.. I'm in that city called Seattle...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top