JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Store on Lancaster Dr dedicated to survival and prep. Stock is a little low now (Guy said people been cleaning him out) but he told me he was getting much more in.

Next to chuck e cheese on north Lancaster

Hey! Thanks for mentioning us!

Come on down and check us out everybody! Getting more and more inventory everyday! Click on that link that ars provided above for more information, or check out our facebook by searching for: Survive! Emergency Preparedness.

Yes our website isn't in-depth yet, but will be soon. If you have any questions you can always call 503-391-1000. Our inventory is always shifting and changing because we are always searching for the best deals from a large amount of sources so we can keep our prices low.

Thanks again

OK as promised I stopped by the store on my way home from work today. As stated above not a larger inventory. But he did have a VERY diverse inventory from a Gillie Suit to emergency food rations. The store was very nicely laid out. The owner (I assume) was very friendly and easy to talk to. He had a number of products I had not seen before as well as a great book selection. The Military style clothing he had was very nice looking and that he had quite a bit of.

I saw a number of things that a couple pay checks from now I will be picking up from him. I also noticed he was offering some classes.

SO if your in the Salem area you should stop by and see what you need. The store is located directly EAST of ChuCheesesezes with plenty of well off Lancaster parking.

Here is the address:

Or call us at: 503-391-1000

3180 Lancaster Drive NE
Salem OR 97305

and a Google map link. Although the location on the map link shows he brews cafe, it is in the same parking lot. Once you get there, you'll see it.

Google Maps

Stay Safe.

As a suggestion you might want to contact Joey Link for vendor member rates.

SF-

How would I contact this Joey?

Yes, we are proud to offer a wide range of options here. We just opened recently, so our shelves aren't completely packed, but we didn't start this business with Bill Gates money unfortunately, so we are continually building our inventory levels. We have more and more inventory everyday, and more and more diversity of products coming in everyday.

Come in and check us out!!

Thanks

How would I contact this Joey?

Come in and check us out!!

Thanks

First way is to go to your private messages and in the recipient box start typing Joey link and his name will pop in a highlighted box. Click his name and it will appear in the box. Then type the subject and then your message and hit send.

The other option is to goto his profile page here: View Profile: Joey Link - Northwest Firearms Community and on the left hand column find "private message" click on it and type away.

Hope that helps.

SF-

I stopped by the store. guy behind counter was friendly enough. looks like they are really trying....
I think salem can support a store of this kind just fine. the down side is they dont have alot of stock yet ( I am pretty sure my pick up is better supplied than the store on usefull items) But they seem to be working hard at making a go..
I'll certainly keep checking back in. I think its a greatidea!!

I stopped by the store. guy behind counter was friendly enough. looks like they are really trying....
I think salem can support a store of this kind just fine. the down side is they dont have alot of stock yet ( I am pretty sure my pick up is better supplied than the store on usefull items) But they seem to be working hard at making a go..
I'll certainly keep checking back in. I think its a greatidea!!

Have you really eaten a squirrel? Call me whatever, but that is one of my goals for this summer... to trap/catch/kill a squirrel, skin, cook, and eat him in a mock survival solo overnighter.

I went by there today to check it out. The inventory was a little lacking but there was some cool stuff that you won't find at Dicks/Warehouse/Wal-Mart/Bi-Mart.. They've also got first aid kit stuff parted out so you can put one together without having to buy a whole box of this and that.

I'd like to see a store like this do well in here and continue to grow, so I'll definitely be back. Cliff bars were $1.25.. that's pretty good for a specialty store.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top