JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone have a chance to play with one? They were introduced at SHOT show and I guess available in May? I think the form factor along with 500 lumens for 2 hours and rechargeable might be just what I'm looking for. I have probably 15 quality tactical lights but I'm always looking for that "perfect EDC".

If anyone has the Microstream (I have 2) they are like a single AAA battery size. The Macrostream is like a single AA size light. :)

The clip on the macro is my only complaint. I wish it was permanently attached. I finally took it off and let it float around in my pocket.

The clip on the macro is my only complaint. I wish it was permanently attached. I finally took it off and let it float around in my pocket.

I've never had a clip come off. I have 2 Microstreams and 2 Protacs that I carry regularly. That being said, I agree with them being permanently attached!

I edited my title to make sure people know I'm NOT talking about the Microstream USB. This is the Macrostream. It's all new. :)

I've never had a clip come off. I have 2 Microstreams and 2 Protacs that I carry regularly. That being said, I agree with them being permanently attached!
Lost one about two weeks into buying it, Streamlight replaced it. Must of caught on something somewhere.

Second time was going down a slide with the kiddo, it caught somehow and came off. I found it that time.

Both times the light itself stayed in the pocket thankfully.

Still my favorite due to its size.

Id consider the rechargeable honestly, didn't know it existed.

Lost one about two weeks into buying it, Streamlight replaced it. Must of caught on something somewhere.

Second time was going down a slide with the kiddo, it caught somehow and came off. I found it that time.

Both times the light itself stayed in the pocket thankfully.

Still my favorite due to its size.

Id consider the rechargeable honestly, didn't know it existed.

My two Microstreams are USB rechargeable. I have a black one and an FDE one. For some reason, the FDE is the ONLY one that starts on high then can cycle to low. All other colors start on low and have to be cycled to high.

I like rechargeable stuff. :)

Sounds like a nifty pocket light.
Like you, I have many, sooo, I have a hard time getting another!! LOL

NEVER TOO MANY! :D

I'm carrying my ProTac 2L-X today. It's being fed by a Streamlight rechargeable 18650. I like it, just a bit on the large size.

My Microstreams are good, but the battery doesn't last long and I seem to use my lights every day for something or other.

I have two BLF GT's, and several others in that range alone.
Pocket carry, many there as well.
Micro's, (single CR123 & 16350) too

My Olight Warrior took a dump, so I want (need) a new light for my shotgun

I like rechargeable stuff. :)
I've seen a lot of the O light stuff on gun blogs lately. I'd be curious if they have something similar. Everything they make seems to be rechargeable. With magnets too, so no USB ports.

Not to generate arguments, despite my intent, a few years ago Fenix started occupying empty niches in my handy LBF collection. Everytime I shop for something else another Fenix comes to stay...

Not to generate arguments, despite my intent, a few years ago Fenix started occupying empty niches in my handy LBF collection. Everytime I shop for something else another Fenix comes to stay...

No argument here. I own 4 of their lights. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top