JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took my new XDs out for a full box. Great weight vs a similar sized 9mm (had a Shield too). Recoil almost similar to the 9mm except for the .45 Auto's explosion and bloody flames. Accurate, easy to handle and fun! I am a new shooter so firing this baby .45 is a thrill. So different from my bigger G17 but the heft of the mag full of 45s felt stable and powerful. Oh yeah, did I mention the flames and cannon sound? Oh, and brass like small garbage cans flying over my head? I think I had tennis elbow for an hour after.

Screwy

I got two Crossbreed holsters at their 'seconds' website. Then blemishes are barely noticeable, and if you're carrying concealed anyway, then who cares. <broken link removed>

They are out of XDs holsters at the moment, but check back.

I would strongly recommend reading as many reviews on the Lc9 as you can. Everything i have read says they have the worst trigger of any gun ever. I carry a 9mm S&W M&P Shield and love it. They are becoming more available and at $420 i wouldn't think twice about getting one or two.

It doesn't really matter what the reviews say, I have had it for awhile and it does go Bang. I just don't plan to carry it anymore and I am not going to sell it.

I would strongly recommend reading as many reviews on the Lc9 as you can. Everything i have read says they have the worst trigger of any gun ever. I carry a 9mm S&W M&P Shield and love it. They are becoming more available and at $420 i wouldn't think twice about getting one or two.
Worst trigger by design. It's just a heavy trigger like a revolver. Part of the safety design. I know ppl who prefer that.

Wife got me the bi-tone today (o.k. I bought it, but it wasn't going to happen until the chief said it could). Really excited to get to shoot it. It is really surprising how much smaller it is compared to my XDM 40 Comp. Don't know if I'll make it my EDC, but definitely can think of times last summer I wish I had something different to carry opposed to the XDM.

brothers.jpg

brothers.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews