JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks interesting, be interesting to read reviews once it's been out in the world a while.
Springfield Armory | XD-E™ Announcement

Some propaganda articles:
Hands-On With Springfield Armory's New XD-E 9mm Hammer-Fired Pistol - The Truth About Guns

<broken link removed>

Video Exclusive: The Springfield XD-E Pistol
I've been very interested in this especially with the four magazines and holster you can get after you do the mail in rebate thingy. I've been deciding between this or a CZ Rami 2075 decocker. I'm torn, the free xd stuff is pulling me hard!

Seems many people do not like Springfield's politics, I think in Illinois.
Springfield Armory, Rock River Arms Trade Opposition to Illinois FFL Licensing Scheme for Carve-Out - The Truth About Guns

Statement From Springfield Armory CEO Dennis Reese Regarding IFMA's Deal on Illinois Anti-Gun Legislation - The Truth About Guns
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...e-on-ifma-deal-illinois-anti-gun-legislation/
Now, I'm not sure what to think at this point. I mean people were mad at Ruger, then they were mad at Smith & Wesson. Now it's Rock River Arms AND Springfield Armory. Then there are the XD-E haters saying nothing to see here, made in Croatia, etc, etc.

But I'm still interested in it, I have had good success with my XD-SC (sub-compact). Though, like you, the CZ Rami 2075 decocker merits consideration as well.

Seems many people do not like Springfield's politics, I think in Illinois.
Springfield Armory, Rock River Arms Trade Opposition to Illinois FFL Licensing Scheme for Carve-Out - The Truth About Guns

Statement From Springfield Armory CEO Dennis Reese Regarding IFMA's Deal on Illinois Anti-Gun Legislation - The Truth About Guns
Now, I'm not sure what to think at this point. I mean people were mad at Ruger, then they were mad at Smith & Wesson. Now it's Rock River Arms AND Springfield Armory. Then there are the XD-E haters saying nothing to see here, made in Croatia, etc, etc.

But I'm still interested in it, I have had good success with my XD-SC (sub-compact). Though, like you, the CZ Rami 2075 decocker merits consideration as well.

Very good points here. I like that they're doing something new and taking some risk with the XD-E I'll be interested in seeing some REAL reviews on YouTube.

Your "propaganda" comment is so true! Haha

I wonder if they take unique xde specific mags or will they interchange with earlier mags ? ...i.e. Xd or Xds ?
Certainly wouldn't take standard XD magazines. Can't find anything on springfield's site about interchangeability, but then again, they have very different grip profiles, so if you used a 9 round XDs mag in an XDe you'd have a few silly rows of grenade pattern where your pinky would go. XDe is a "grip zone" pistol.

Certainly wouldn't take standard XD magazines. Can't find anything on springfield's site about interchangeability, but then again, they have very different grip profiles, so if you used a 9 round XDs mag in an XDe you'd have a few silly rows of grenade pattern where your pinky would go. XDe is a "grip zone" pistol.

Guns America Xde preview:

1:20 in this video the dude says that xds mags are interchangeable with the xde as long as the xd grip sleeve is removed.

:s0053:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top