JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen it in person but unless it's a CCW, I'd get the standard barrel length for the added accuracy, sight radius and reduced muzzle lift. But 19+1 in that tiny package is quite the capacity for one mag.

I doubt either of the local shops I visit (Gun Broker and Gun Zone) would have it yet... but I really do want to hold one....
Gun Broker in Clackamas had one yesterday. It was a very nice gun. I did think the grip was too large though. I would have preferred a shorter grip and 15 rounds over the longer one and 19 rounds. That is just me though. Others may prefer the capacity. I just think the grip would be to hard to conceal for it to be a valuable carry gun and if you are not carrying it the shortened barrel is unnecessary.

TonsOfOregonBrass should be able to get them in stock. They are a stocking dealer.

I checked them out at the SHOT Show a couple days ago, and they are awesome.

The XDM is a sweet pistol that is SUPER ACCURATE. The 3.5 should be the best of both worlds. Accuracy, and concealment.

I didn't think the long grip was too bad for concealment for skinny dudes. For me though...........Kahr is the only way.:s0114::s0114: I'm tubby.

I've seen them and handled them in person, they still seem LARGE for a C.C.W. I never understood how taking 0.7" off a full sized gun made it a CCW. I mean if you can conceal THAT much gun what's another 0.7" in length?

Sometimes that is the difference between being seen and being concealed.:D

I bet most girls will tell you if there is .7" more on a barrel :s0114:

We talking about XDMs or inches?:s0112:

So has anyone actually fired one or only handled them?

I am intrigued - the Glock 19 is a great carry piece for me, but I'm always willing to upgrade if there is something better out there.
I'll have to bug the Baron's Den to get one on their rental wall so I can try it out.

I've seen it in person but unless it's a CCW, I'd get the standard barrel length for the added accuracy, sight radius and reduced muzzle lift. But 19+1 in that tiny package is quite the capacity for one mag.

+1 on, "I'd get the standard barrel length for the added accuracy, sight radius and reduced muzzle lift." But, what would you consider a LARGE package, if 7" long, 5.7" high and 27.5 oz, is TINY? :winkkiss:

+1 on, "I'd get the standard barrel length for the added accuracy, sight radius and reduced muzzle lift." But, what would you consider a LARGE package, if 7" long, 5.7" high and 27.5 oz, is TINY? :winkkiss:

I guess the term TINY is relative to the standard length, but smaller is a better frame of reference. I still wouldn't refer to the 3.8 as a compact gun though.

I've seen them and handled them in person, they still seem LARGE for a C.C.W. I never understood how taking 0.7" off a full sized gun made it a CCW. I mean if you can conceal THAT much gun what's another 0.7" in length?

+1. The hardest part for me to conceal is the grip, not the barrel.

I can't find a reference which tells the thickness of the grip. That's also usually an issue for me, but then we all have different body types and carrying styles.

I held one yesterday at wholesale sports. The grip was pretty darn long to me and I dont see how it would be a good CCW, but some of you guys conceal full size guns all day long. I handed it back to him and and said thanks, and then asked him to wrap up the glock 27 he had on the wall.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top