JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just noticed the three new sponsors at the top of the board.

I wonder if they followed me here? I already support all three (even wear an OFF hat), but I encourage those of you that haven't joined OFF *AND* the NRA to do so. Without these guys, this place could be called NorthwestAIRSOFT.com before B.O. is done shredding the Constitution.

As for Philomath Gun Shop, their prices and willingness to order any firearm you request speaks for them. You can search their new gun inventory on their website (usually the first thing I do after reading about a new gun).

Yeah philomath just agreed to advertise with us today. A great shop with a great owner. Oh and fyi for everyone, the gun inventory online is actually davidson's inventory and prices. So prices are likely lower if he can get them through another wholesaler (but without the davidsons lifetime guarantee).

I usually hit the Philomath Gun Shop once a month. Sometimes I stop in more frequently if I am looking for something in particular to show up in the "used" display. However, I don't think I will be in for some time, as I just spent my next two gun budgets repairing my truck.

Ah that sucks about the truck. I'm in there anywhere from once a month, to 5 days a week. It just depends on what I'm looking for. Yeah I haven't seen any used rifles that have caught my eye yet, some interesting handguns in the used section tho.

I am never really keen on any of the used long guns they have on the racks, but this is only a reflection of what the customers bring in on trade, not the shop itself.

Yeah, and his prices are low enough on new stuff that its not much more to buy new with what price people want for used guns. Sometimes you see brand new unfired handguns there used, but people want 99% new price on consignment.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top