J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Landhawk Arms
Southwest Firearms Forum

New Sponsors

Reactions
I just noticed the three new sponsors at the top of the board.

I wonder if they followed me here? I already support all three (even wear an OFF hat), but I encourage those of you that haven't joined OFF *AND* the NRA to do so. Without these guys, this place could be called NorthwestAIRSOFT.com before B.O. is done shredding the Constitution.

As for Philomath Gun Shop, their prices and willingness to order any firearm you request speaks for them. You can search their new gun inventory on their website (usually the first thing I do after reading about a new gun).

Reactions
Yeah philomath just agreed to advertise with us today. A great shop with a great owner. Oh and fyi for everyone, the gun inventory online is actually davidson's inventory and prices. So prices are likely lower if he can get them through another wholesaler (but without the davidsons lifetime guarantee).

OP
M
Reactions
I usually hit the Philomath Gun Shop once a month. Sometimes I stop in more frequently if I am looking for something in particular to show up in the "used" display. However, I don't think I will be in for some time, as I just spent my next two gun budgets repairing my truck.

Reactions
Ah that sucks about the truck. I'm in there anywhere from once a month, to 5 days a week. It just depends on what I'm looking for. Yeah I haven't seen any used rifles that have caught my eye yet, some interesting handguns in the used section tho.

OP
M
Reactions
I am never really keen on any of the used long guns they have on the racks, but this is only a reflection of what the customers bring in on trade, not the shop itself.

Reactions
Yeah, and his prices are low enough on new stuff that its not much more to buy new with what price people want for used guns. Sometimes you see brand new unfired handguns there used, but people want 99% new price on consignment.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS