JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think there are a lot of animal species that haven't been found yet, both above and below water. As far as Bigfoot goes, I'm 50/50. I have several friends that were serious loggers back in the day and every single one of those guys adamantly believes in Bigfoot and has a story to tell....who knows?

I think they are still looking for a progressive wealthy actor willing to share their own personal wealth with actors making union scale. They will likely find bigfoot first...

I think there are a lot of animal species that haven't been found yet, both above and below water. As far as Bigfoot goes, I'm 50/50. I have several friends that were serious loggers back in the day and every single one of those guys adamantly believes in Bigfoot and has a story to tell....who knows?

No doubt. We know more about our moon than we do our own oceans.

I'm on the fence myself, but for those who insist a large primate could never escape detection this long need only read up on the Bili Ape. Confirmed only recently in 2003, they run around 220 pounds.

Now add a sentient brain to a primate. If they exist I suggest they are Nephthalim. Eric Rudolph the anti abortion bomber evaded capture for a looong time

Now add a sentient brain to a primate. If they exist I suggest they are Nephthalim. Eric Rudolph the anti abortion bomber evaded capture for a looong time

Yep, you never know. There definitely have been such a thing as 'giant men.' As for Rudolph he was a deluded idiot but could run circles around me for surviving in the woods I'll give him that. http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/terrorists/eric-rudolph/ If I remember right, he was no Rambo though, he was caught while dumpster diving in town.

Walmart - hahahaha.

I have this guy's book on historical giants and Nephthalim. It's an interesting read

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top