JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread will be opened after the migration, for discussion of any new, hidden, or exciting features you've noticed.

I'll update this first thread with some I think need extra attention.

User Tagging

Adding an @ before a users name in a post will send them an alert telling them someone has mentioned them in a thread. (example: @Test User)

User Location

Clicking a users location on their member card or in their profile will pull up a Google map of that location. Useful for locating locations you're unfamiliar with.

Enlarging Photos

Photos will be sized down to fit within the style, but most can be clicked on to enlarge.

Last Edited:
We already discussed this, Joe, but the first thing I noticed was the change in private messaging. Perhaps the other members will benefit from knowing that these are now replaced by the conversation feature. This feature is easily found by scrolling over your user name near the top right of the page. When the pop up appears, there are several options that the user can click, making navigation simpler and easier.

Joe,

Like the new look, and functionality of the site (much more iPad friendly). I am curious though, where did the feedback scores go? I can't seem to find it for myself or others.

I just found a neat feature in the feedback section. There is now a link to "extended stats" of the trading section. Just under the feedback scores, there is a place that says extended stats. When clicked, it goes to a new page that has some interesting information. There is a pie chart that shows proportion of positive/negative/neutral feedback, as well as a line graph depicting activity by time period.

How do you delete a conversation in the inbox? Says Im at 103%. I can click on the conversations and see the other action drop down menu... But no option to delete

To remove a conversation you need to 'leave' the conversation :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top