JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My military provided network is blocking the domain. Will have to check it out when I get home. Sounds familiar though, is it based in WA?

Nice they had .357 Mag in stock, ya also at a decent price. Nice. 2k inbound now. Thank you for the tip @BigDog67

Bummer got this, this AM:

Unfortunately do to the website not updating in real time the items of
357 and Nickel 9mm are not available. I do have the .223 and brass 9mm
but no 357 as that was already sold earlier. What I can do are the
following:
Refund the nickel 9mm and .357 and process your .223 order
Refund the 357, switch 9mm nickel to brass (refunding the difference)and
fill the .223 or
refund the entire transaction.

I do apologize for the inconvenience and I have spoken to our web team
about making sure the website reflects current stock.

Please let me know what you would like to do and I will get your
transaction refunded/processed ASAP.

Austin

All I really need is .357. Everything else I am good on was just juicing the order to maximize the return on time. Bummer canceled it, will keep looking.

Thanx for the tip bigdog67. I was looking for some 12.7x42 (50 Beowulf) brass. Sent a message and figured it'd be a week or so before hearing anything. Heard back in about 5 minutes. Very friendly, said they had some but not sure how many. Said he'd have someone count and get back to me next week. The only place I've found that has once fired brass in that caliber.

Got my 2k of .45ACP brass, and am satisfied. Brass has been pin tumbled, and is clean enough for me to just lube and size. Did note that there are quite a few pins left in the brass, so you'd be advised to run it through the media separator. Not too many wrong sizes got through their sorting process, at least so far. Found 3 .45 gap, 5 9mm, 1 .380, and 1 .40 .

Photo is of number of pins after tumbling 2k rounds. Hey, free media!

20201220_104429.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top