New Site for Brass.

Orthos

Reactions
My military provided network is blocking the domain. Will have to check it out when I get home. Sounds familiar though, is it based in WA?

Nice they had .357 Mag in stock, ya also at a decent price. Nice. 2k inbound now. Thank you for the tip @BigDog67
Bummer got this, this AM:

Unfortunately do to the website not updating in real time the items of
357 and Nickel 9mm are not available. I do have the .223 and brass 9mm
but no 357 as that was already sold earlier. What I can do are the
following:
Refund the nickel 9mm and .357 and process your .223 order
Refund the 357, switch 9mm nickel to brass (refunding the difference)and
fill the .223 or
refund the entire transaction.

I do apologize for the inconvenience and I have spoken to our web team
about making sure the website reflects current stock.

Please let me know what you would like to do and I will get your
transaction refunded/processed ASAP.

Austin
All I really need is .357. Everything else I am good on was just juicing the order to maximize the return on time. Bummer canceled it, will keep looking.

Sundance

Reactions
Thanx for the tip bigdog67. I was looking for some 12.7x42 (50 Beowulf) brass. Sent a message and figured it’d be a week or so before hearing anything. Heard back in about 5 minutes. Very friendly, said they had some but not sure how many. Said he’d have someone count and get back to me next week. The only place I’ve found that has once fired brass in that caliber.

Lesliet

Reactions
Got my 2k of .45ACP brass, and am satisfied. Brass has been pin tumbled, and is clean enough for me to just lube and size. Did note that there are quite a few pins left in the brass, so you'd be advised to run it through the media separator. Not too many wrong sizes got through their sorting process, at least so far. Found 3 .45 gap, 5 9mm, 1 .380, and 1 .40 .

Photo is of number of pins after tumbling 2k rounds. Hey, free media!

20201220_104429.jpg

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

The Lead Farm PRS club match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Stupid Stains
    Why would a guy come from Vancouver invited to sell there rifle at your best place to transfer, and STAIN himself, just be cause you have a...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, friendly staff!
    J&B is a great local shop with good folks running it. I was looking for a G45 a while ago and wanted the front serrations and no grip notch. I...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place for transfers!
    I've done plenty of transfers there, it's close to my office. The staff knows their stuff and always friendly. I've done at least 15 transfers...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
Top Bottom