JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Already tinkered a bit by changing out the grip for OD green. I probably wont mess with the trigger because I love the trigger on it already so much.

IMG_20170728_165402_786.jpg

Its my New EDC got a weapon light coming in and need to find a threaded barrel and a compensator thats not huge to complete my EDC blaster. Any suggestions guys?

(Holster and Mag carrier by Tier 1 concealed 3rd holster ive gotten from them amazing work and 7 day lead time pretty fast for holsters)

I put an Apex Tactical Advanced Flat drop in trigger in mine. Reduced the trigger pull weight by around 2lb. Absolutely like it better than the factory trigger. However, the install isn't as easy as the video they provide shows. Putting the spring back in is a pain. Overall, well worth it though. They also have curved trigger choices as well if you don't like a flat trigger and the price is reasonable. I think I paid $47 for mine.

I May end up changing out the trigger. First gunna do the weapon light. I'm thinking the Glock apl c by inforce. Then threaded barrel and comp only problem with comp is that I only seem to find Glock ones and the one they make for p320 looks like bubblegum.

That's a nice light. Very compact. You might find a threaded barrel on this sight from somebody wanting to move on from one. As for suppressors, have you looked at Northwest Armory in Milwaukie? They are a premier Sig dealer. Maybe they might have an option for you. Happy hunting for those tools. FYI, If you ever need a medium compact grip in FDE, I have one. Only shot with it one time and bought it in February from Sig. Had to go to a small grip module to fit my hand right.

That's a nice light. Very compact. You might find a threaded barrel on this sight from somebody wanting to move on from one. As for suppressors, have you looked at Northwest Armory in Milwaukie? They are a premier Sig dealer. Maybe they might have an option for you. Happy hunting for those tools. FYI, If you ever need a medium compact grip in FDE, I have one. Only shot with it one time and bought it in February from Sig. Had to go to a small grip module to fit my hand right.
Thanks for the offer! The med compact fits perfect in my hand. Carrying this thing is a breeze compared to the G29 I was edcing.

I Love nw armory bought my AR there. I'll have to go check em out. Alot of online sites have been sold out. I eventually wanna put in for a surpressor but for now a compensator will have to do. Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the offer! The med compact fits perfect in my hand. Carrying this thing is a breeze compared to the G29 I was edcing.

I Love nw armory bought my AR there. I'll have to go check em out. Alot of online sites have been sold out. I eventually wanna put in for a surpressor but for now a compensator will have to do. Thanks for the info!

I totally agree about the Glock. Used to have a G23. This Sig is way better. Glad you are a NW Armory fan. I misread compensator for suppressor. Hope you find exactly what you are looking for. Finding parts for these 320's isn't easy. I was on a wait list for months just to get the small grip Module in FDE through Sig. I think that's the way it will be for a while until the hype dies down. The good news is that Sig said that the 320's they will be producing for the military contract they got is done in a completely different factory than for civilian models. We are just competing with each other for the different models and add on's we want for our guns. If you haven't looked already, try Gunbroker.com. They seem to have lots of things to choose from as well.

I Use GB all the time I have no clue why I didn't look there haha. I'll check it out! Glad the wait for one is over. Hyatt guns quoted me at 4 to 6 weeks ended up being 4 months. Totally worth it!

Are you enjoying the red dot? I purchased a p320 rx and a p226 rx. I'm just meh on them.

Maybe with more training they'd be faster, but I still prefer iron sights on a pistol.
i can 100% see your point on that. I enjoy the red dot just due to me using it on rifles in the military. I like the supressor sights as a back up which is great to have. I do love me iron sights but wanted a blaster to pimp out. I still carry this badboy around, until im in the woods then its the g29 with night sights.

Ha haha I was gunna report in and say I'm still unmaimed. I tested mine and it didn't seem to go off but I'll still be taking advantage of signs trade out. I wish gun companies would stop trying to quickly crank out half done products instead of delivering quality remarkable items that have enough work in them to be drop safe

Working for a large corporation myself, we are under incredible pressure to get our product to market at all times. Most of the time that means the product is half-baked and "we can just fix it in the next product." Business is business so I imagine Sig has the same pressure.

I'm not sure if the Apex is the solve, but I did put one in mine and got to slay some steel at the range the other day and it performed flawlessly. After watching the video, the P320 X5 did not have those issues. If you check Sig's website, they do sell the X5 flat trigger now. Regardless, I'm sure they'll eventually have to do something about this issue. Corporations usually put out the product first and then pay to fix them later because it is cheaper to do so. Maybe they'll send us all free flat triggers, or we'll have to send in our trigger assemblies to be repaired in some way. The new Ruger Mark IV is going through a similar repair with a new sear and safety. Guess it's just a wait and see what Sig decides to do.

Im definitely gunna wait till Monday to figure out what I'll do though. I've never dropped a gun besides my m4 in the army I'm still edcing mine regardless. Love the gun.

Hey, waiting until Monday is a good idea. I spoke to customer service at Sig and it looks like some kind of upgrade will be offered on a voluntary basis by the consumer. Maybe we'll all get an X5 flat trigger out of the deal. That seemed to be the only one that did not fire on the odd drop test shown on Youtube.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top