JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a sig 938, my p229 was to hard to conceal. It was on sale for 475.00 and it came with 2 mags. Brand new

E8AF3668-BC13-40C8-91CD-392D13B44479.jpeg

Been on the fence about changing up my edc to the 938, really like the way they look and the size. congrats on a new piece

Thanks unicycle, bought my girlfriend a 938 nightmare for Christmas, had to have one for myself, mine is not as fancy as hers but same basic pistol

Love mine! I got the extended mag which really makes it more enjoyable to shoot and doesn't take away any of its concealability. I also called sig and got a non ambi mag release from a p238 so I wouldnt have a safety selector outside the mag. Just my .02

That's an excellent price! One of the few small guns that is pretty easy to shoot well. FYI if interested u can change out the hammer spring to a lighter one if you want a lighter trigger (Does not affect reliability at all). But the single action trigger is nice right out of the box.

Did u watch the Hickok45 video on it? Pretty funny he almost couldn't miss with it. Also if u do a search for Alabama pocket holster p938 u can see video of it in jeans in the pocket holster. I often carry it that way or in a IWB holster.

20190806_054905.jpg

Love my 938s. The plastic trigger broke around 1500 rounds, put a w-egineering alloy trigger and galloway hammer spring thing shoots great and have the all metal legion with magwell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top