JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a sig 938, my p229 was to hard to conceal. It was on sale for 475.00 and it came with 2 mags. Brand new

E8AF3668-BC13-40C8-91CD-392D13B44479.jpeg

Been on the fence about changing up my edc to the 938, really like the way they look and the size. congrats on a new piece

Thanks unicycle, bought my girlfriend a 938 nightmare for Christmas, had to have one for myself, mine is not as fancy as hers but same basic pistol

Love mine! I got the extended mag which really makes it more enjoyable to shoot and doesn't take away any of its concealability. I also called sig and got a non ambi mag release from a p238 so I wouldnt have a safety selector outside the mag. Just my .02

That's an excellent price! One of the few small guns that is pretty easy to shoot well. FYI if interested u can change out the hammer spring to a lighter one if you want a lighter trigger (Does not affect reliability at all). But the single action trigger is nice right out of the box.

Did u watch the Hickok45 video on it? Pretty funny he almost couldn't miss with it. Also if u do a search for Alabama pocket holster p938 u can see video of it in jeans in the pocket holster. I often carry it that way or in a IWB holster.

20190806_054905.jpg

Love my 938s. The plastic trigger broke around 1500 rounds, put a w-egineering alloy trigger and galloway hammer spring thing shoots great and have the all metal legion with magwell.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top