JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mark me down for a few episodes also but I'm betting this one goes the way of "The Event", sucking me in to trying to figure out the conspiracy and then getting cancelled.

Heres another new series that I just out about about Revolution - Trailer - YouTube, although it started a few weeks ago, most cable companies have channel where you go back and look at the last few show of a series.

I was just surprised to see a show like this on NBC, usually that is one Hollywood's mind altering liberal channels, anyone remember E.R. that was a good series in the beginning until it went into series promoting gay, lesbian and tolerance for illegal aliens

I'm betting this one goes the way of "The Event"
Yep - I was hoping "The Event' would go somewhere but there is too much overthinking in the writing of these shows with too many avenues they go off in, unanswered questions and basically just too 'busy'. That is one of the reasons I like 'The Walking Dead". So far everything happens in a linear motion, it's all up front - nothing hidden and everything is day to day. Unfortunately I think that is about to end just by seeing the trailers of the new season.

Nice thing about "The Walking Dead" is that if it ever get's cancelled you can read the graphic novels to see the whole storyline. I'm about half way through them right now.

Yep - I was hoping "The Event' would go somewhere but there is too much overthinking in the writing of these shows with too many avenues they go off in, unanswered questions and basically just too 'busy'. That is one of the reasons I like 'The Walking Dead". So far everything happens in a linear motion, it's all up front - nothing hidden and everything is day to day. Unfortunately I think that is about to end just by seeing the trailers of the new season.

Heres another new series that I just out about about Revolution - Trailer - YouTube,

I have watched this one a few times, i kinda like it, although it pisses me off that for every 5-6 minutes of show time, there is a 3-4 miunte commercial break, so the one hour show ends up being like 34 minutes of actual show content... screw you NBC!! they must be trying to recoup every dime of production cost before they cancel it... </fail>

I have watched this one a few times, i kinda like it, although it pisses me off that for every 5-6 minutes of show time, there is a 3-4 miunte commercial break, so the one hour show ends up being like 34 minutes of actual show content... screw you NBC!! they must be trying to recoup every dime of production cost before they cancel it... </fail>

I DVR most shows, and have found on a one hour show if start watching the dvr recording about 20 minutes into it and fast forward through the commerials you will finish at the same time as the show being dvr'd

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top