Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New show "Last resort"

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by sapper77, Sep 20, 2012.

1. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

This seems like a pretty good show on ABC. Anyone else planning on watching it? You can actually watch the pilot episode online before the regular season airs.
    Watch ABC

2. Lincoln4

Lincoln4 Buckley, WA Member

Gonna give it a look.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

3. iceman

iceman OR/WA Member

Looks like a good show.. im only 9 min in and i already like it!

Might have finally found something on ABC worth watching!

4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Might be good. Nice special effects! Mark me down for an episode or two. Thanks for the alert!

5. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

so far looks pretty good, kinda leaves off where jericho season 2 left off... pretty interesting, would be neat if they could tie them together.

6. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

how about that a phone that thinks/////soon it won't need YOU...

7. wupddu

wupddu Beaverton, OR Member

Watched the whole episode kind of like Hunt For Red October mixed with the Unit, interesting. But the idea of a rogue submarine has been used before.

8. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Just watched it. Pretty good. Last thing I need is another show to watch as life passes by.

9. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

Same here watched it last night, looks good so far

10. tfbit

tfbit Eugene, OR Active Member

Mark me down for a few episodes also but I'm betting this one goes the way of "The Event", sucking me in to trying to figure out the conspiracy and then getting cancelled.

11. knuckle Head

Heres another new series that I just out about about Revolution - Trailer - YouTube, although it started a few weeks ago, most cable companies have channel where you go back and look at the last few show of a series.

I was just surprised to see a show like this on NBC, usually that is one Hollywood's mind altering liberal channels, anyone remember E.R. that was a good series in the beginning until it went into series promoting gay, lesbian and tolerance for illegal aliens

12. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Yep - I was hoping "The Event' would go somewhere but there is too much overthinking in the writing of these shows with too many avenues they go off in, unanswered questions and basically just too 'busy'. That is one of the reasons I like 'The Walking Dead". So far everything happens in a linear motion, it's all up front - nothing hidden and everything is day to day. Unfortunately I think that is about to end just by seeing the trailers of the new season.

13. tfbit

tfbit Eugene, OR Active Member

Nice thing about "The Walking Dead" is that if it ever get's cancelled you can read the graphic novels to see the whole storyline. I'm about half way through them right now.

14. BuckShot1118

BuckShot1118 Scio Or New Member

Anyone check out the show Vegas with Dennis Quaid? Second episode is on tonight at 10 P.M. on CBS.

15. Miravox

Miravox Seal Rock, Oregon, United States Member

Ever since I saw "The Day After Tomorrow" I can't look at an image of Dennis Quaid without becoming violently ill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. iceman

iceman OR/WA Member

I have watched this one a few times, i kinda like it, although it pisses me off that for every 5-6 minutes of show time, there is a 3-4 miunte commercial break, so the one hour show ends up being like 34 minutes of actual show content... screw you NBC!! they must be trying to recoup every dime of production cost before they cancel it... </fail>

17. knuckle Head

I DVR most shows, and have found on a one hour show if start watching the dvr recording about 20 minutes into it and fast forward through the commerials you will finish at the same time as the show being dvr'd