JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just picked up a Remington 870 Synthetic Tactical shotgun from Cabelas for $350 ($60 Mail in rebate after that).

I would very much like to use this Blackhawk Shotgun Sling
Amazon.com : Blackhawk Black Shotgun Sling : Gun Slings : Sports & Outdoors

But I cannot for the life of me find a mount that will say if its meant for the 870. Just want a simple mounting point at the end of my shell tube and stock. There are holes in both locations like they are meant to take a mounting point but I dont know what to use for it.

Ideas?

Looking at the picture here, it looks like you want a sling swivel mount. One that looks like this:
8621-80-grovtec-svarta-%2B-skruv.jpg
You won't need the threaded posts at the top because they are already on the gun.

Is the one pictured a lot or random google image? If they are universal I'll just grab one off amazon.
They're universal. Look for "sling swivel mount". A lot of stuff will come up but anything that looks like the picture will work. There are some really cheap ones out there so you may want to check the reviews. I try to find stuff with less than 10% one star reviews.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top