JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm personally somewhat sensitive to smoke and of course there's always concern about toxic/lead particles accumulating from the indoor setting. Will Wooster Armory's range be equipped with high quality ventilation systems?
Yes. Hopefully these diagrams will give you an ease of mind.

134B56A9-5B94-4593-8C97-729CF8B4177E.jpeg 8231AD06-4F69-4C78-AFC3-16A1AB196B23.jpeg

Stopped in today 😁 Thank you for the tour! 👍 My Wife and I were impressed with what we saw and will be back! Looking forward to seeing it all come together! You and your team are dreaming big! Can't wait to see what's in store for the shooting community!

Wasn't able to make it in today for your open house. Are y'all open in general now? Would love to drop in soon!
Yes, we are open today. We are doing soft opening. Please feels free to stop by.

Wow this is amazing! I was just lamenting to my wife that there's almost nothing indoor near our house except Threat Dynamics, which is a 45-60 minute drive depending on traffic.

We used to have Beaver Creek Armory right next to my house... but they were awful. This is a huge upgrade! THANK YOU!

Look at how Safefire in Camas runs their range. That's a good example of how to run it and proper fee structure.
Place to Shoot is pretty bad. Very expensive to shoot there and antiquated.

Just stopped by today to take a look. They are still building the range, but their showroom is just about finished; there are guns on the wall and in the display cases and ammo on the shelves. Ken showed me the work in progress on the range and it looks like it's going to be a first rate modern indoor range. They have a tentitive open date on the range sometime in June, but the FFL is up and running now. I'm really looking forward to shooting in this new indoor range.

I really like that you are going to allow our reloads. Many years ago ,The place to Shoot told me ...after several years of it being ok....."no reloaded ammo ' but theirs !!!! I did an about face and never ever went back !!

I found out about Wooster Armory through the FFL locator on Grabagun. At first I thought it must be a mistake because there is no gun store at that location, but now I know. In the past I have avoided indoor ranges due to being far away and being ammo snobs, as if their reloads are better than my own. I'm pleased to hear that you plan to allow reloads and brass pickup, I will have to consider visiting once it is operational.

Many gun shops have stopped accepting FFL transfers so I'm curious if you indeed are and what the fee structure is. Also, do you have SOT for NFA items?

Many gun shops have stopped accepting FFL transfers so I'm curious if you indeed are and what the fee structure is. Also, do you have SOT for NFA items?
Yes, we do accept FFL transfers. The transfer fee is $35. We will have SOT for NFA items when we are fully open.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top