JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
COMING SOON to BEAVERTON!

Oregon's Premier Shooting Range and Firearms Dealer. We are having an Open House this Saturday, February 4th from 9 to 5. Everyone is welcome!

7D5BC521-ED60-4BC6-B144-8960AC080EC0.jpeg

Last Edited:
Crazy time to open a gun store!
It is. However, we are going to be a fairly large facility with 25,000 sqft. Twelve 50-yds firing lanes and six 25-yds tactical lanes. Gunsmithing as well as the store.

Last Edited:
Looks like they tried to get this off the ground in 2020, but was a covid no-go. Now that covid is over, why the heck not…

Although they have no website so there's really no detailed information about the store/range available…

I wish them success, I'll drop by eventually to check things out.

Is it just me or isnt that the same spot as where The Place To Shoot was located years ago?

Tell us about your range amenaties and fees?

Is it just me or isnt that the same spot as where The Place To Shoot was located years ago?

Tell us about your range amenaties and fees?
It's right next to the guitar center. There will be 6 lanes 25yds. There will be 12 lanes to 50yds. Tactical shooting range. Gun smithing, CHL classes for both Oregon and Utah. Store will be ready in 3 months, range will be ready in 6 months.

Looks like they tried to get this off the ground in 2020, but was a covid no-go. Now that covid is over, why the heck not…

Although they have no website so there's really no detailed information about the store/range available…

I wish them success, I'll drop by eventually to check things out.
Hello there, we are still in the process of construction. The store will be ready in 3 months and the range ready in 6 months.
Also thank you for the good wishes and definitely keep an eye out for us . We will be posting updates regularly here on Northwest Firearms'

It's right next to the guitar center. There will be 6 lanes 25yds. There will be 12 lanes to 50yds. Tactical shooting range. Gun smithing, CHL classes for both Oregon and Utah. Store will be ready in 3 months, range will be ready in 6 months.
Can customers bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their brass?

It is. However, we are going to be a fairly large facility with 25,000 sqft. Twelve 50-yds firing lanes and six 25-yds tactical lanes. Gunsmithing as well as the store.
Look forward to it. Best wishes in the opening process.

Last Edited:
Can customers bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their brass?
Yes. Customers can bring their own ammo including reloads and take home their own brass. But we do require an inspection to be sure no steel-core or armor-piercing / tracer rounds prevent damage to our bullet traps. The ammo inspection will be free and with no fee.

Last Edited:
Look forward to your opening. Maybe 1/2 mile from my house. :)
If you are still under construction, what is happening at the open house this Saturday?
The store will be soft-opening to family and friends only but walk-in is welcome. We want people to get a feeling of what we are constructing. Taking recommendations and advice from you. Simply saying hello. 😄

The range will have 24/7 access option. Ammo, soda and snack vending machines available. VIP room and gunsmithing workshop. Plus more.

Last Edited:
Sounds like a great place for group team builders.

Strippers and an open bar for post-range relaxation? :D
We actually thought about a bar but got denied by ATF during FFL licensing. ATF said the alcohol and the firearms don't mix. :D But we will have a cafe instead.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads