JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy, I'm fairly new to the gun community and I'd like to know about some places that you folks like to shoot at. I live in Lake Oswego to be exact, and I don't want to go to a range as a membership requires you to be 21, which is a problem for me. Are there any BLM or state lands that I can go shoot at around here? Furthermore, what are the rules regarding shooting? Can I just go off road somewhere and blast away? (With backdrop of course.) If you have the address, or coordinates for some places people like to shoot, I'd greatly appreciate it.

You can shoot on USFS land, as long as there are no specific regulations for the area (i.e. Larch Mountain). The Coast Range is ok, but some areas have been overrun and trashed by chuckleheads. The Columbia River Basin has some great areas (lots of BLM land, too), and is closer than you think. The best thing to do is get in your car and drive around the sticks (with maps, GPS, etc.). Find your own place, make sure it is safe, keep it neat, and for God's sake, keep it a secret. Most of all, have fun!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top