JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I just picked my first gun a month ago (Glock 19) and then my second 2 weeks ago (Glock 43). This hobby is getting expensive real quick :) Came across this sight while searching for a place to shoot outdoors. Hope to see you guys out there!
-Steve

Welcome!

Be thankful that we don't have silly state laws that limit the number of handgun purchases to one every 30 days!

I strongly urge you to take a firearms safety course and since Multnomah County plus several cities have their own restrictive laws, apply for your Oregon Concealed Handgun License. That way you won't have to put up with silly laws like "No loaded magazines" when transporting your firearm.

Welcome!

Be thankful that we don't have silly state laws that limit the number of handgun purchases to one every 30 days!

I strongly urge you to take a firearms safety course and since Multnomah County plus several cities have their own restrictive laws, apply for your Oregon Concealed Handgun License. That way you won't have to put up with silly laws like "No loaded magazines" when transporting your firearm.

I definitely plan on taking a few safety courses. So far I've only done the online course and got my Concealed Handgun License already. Thank you!

Good choices on pistols. My first Glock was a G19, then a G42, then a G34, then a G43, then a G17 MOS........yep. They multiply!!!

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top