JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just some mods and holster pics for my Sig 238.

Here it is with a new PartsProduction stainless replacement for the plastic factory trigger, some VZ Black/Gray Gatorback grips replacing the factory grips, and a 7 rd. extended mag with pinky grip.

DSCN1630.jpg

With a N82 IWB holster.

DSCN1631.jpg

With the factory original mag and a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.

DSCN1632.jpg

I like the DeSantis Nemesis for pocket carry with the factory 6 rd. mag, but find it a little difficult to draw cleanly with the 7 rd. extended mag.

Enjoy!

That's lookin good! VZ grips are always a good addition to a gun...
Did the trigger change the pull or just the look?

Frankly, the only reason I changed the trigger is I just didn't like the idea of a plastic trigger on that pistol so I had my GS install the stainless trigger. I really didn't expect the trigger pull to change at all, but it did. Not sure why as I didn't change any springs, but the trigger pull is noticeably lighter and crisper than it was with the factory trigger. It was a bonus.

Frankly, the only reason I changed the trigger is I just didn't like the idea of a plastic trigger on that pistol so I had my GS install the stainless trigger. I really didn't expect the trigger pull to change at all, but it did. Not sure why as I didn't change any springs, but the trigger pull is noticeably lighter and crisper than it was with the factory trigger. It was a bonus.

agreed. if it aint steal, it aint real. and maybe the metal trigger glides smoother than the plastic trigger against the frame???

agreed. if it aint steal, it aint real. and maybe the metal trigger glides smoother than the plastic trigger against the frame???

Yeah, my GS installed one on his 238 and had the same comment. I does glide smoother and he also did a little fluff and buff while he as in there. Nothing major, but it breaks a lot cleaner than with the factory trigger.

Yeah, my GS installed one on his 238 and had the same comment. I does glide smoother and he also did a little fluff and buff while he as in there. Nothing major, but it breaks a lot cleaner than with the factory trigger.
I have a 238 and the stainless trigger but haven't installed it yet. What did your GS charge to do the install?
I may drill mine before I install it.........like this Kimber, click on it

My GS installed my trigger for $55.00 including the price of the trigger, but I think he may have cut me a bit of a deal because I turned him on to the metal triggers and he wanted one for himself and ordered two at the same time. He wanted to do the job on his pistol before he worked on a customer's pistol as he had never worked on a 238 before.

He did say that it was much easier to install the stainless trigger on is Sig 238 as he had the HD all steel frame pistol. I have the SAS with the alloy frame and he said it was really a pain to install because he couldn't heat the frame. Nevertheless, it worked out great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top