Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Service @ Dave's Palisades Service , (((Convenience Package)))

Discussion in 'Dave's Palisades Auto Repair' started by SDR, Dec 26, 2013.

1. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Our convenience package includes,
    We will pick up your vehicle from home,work or school bring back to our shop and perform services requested from a oil change to preventative maintenance as in 30,60,90 K services and or any repairs ... While we have your vehicle we will top off the gas tank, Wash the windows and vacuum it and return your vehicle to the place we picked it up from ...

Our standard Oil change is $24.95 for most vehicles using 5 quarts of oil and a premium oil filter... Our oil is Kendall semi synthetic ... Convenience package is $49.95 plus cost of topping off the gas tank... We carry full synthetic and conventional oil also ...

Any Questions feel free to call 503-636-7935 ... Service Writer David is in from 7AM to 6PM Monday through Friday ...

We do offer NWFA member discounts by the job...

We are ASE certified, I Shawn am a long time Certified Tech and my A Tech is a certified master tech... My newest member of the team our B Tech is in training to become certified ...

We have and are trained with the latest diagnostic equipment to quickly repair Import and Domestic vehicles ...

Come See Why more people are choosing Dave's Palisades Service for all their Automotive needs ...

Thank You , Shawn

ASECert_zps4b62ed8f.jpg

ASECert_zps4b62ed8f.jpg