JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think we need a section to move little arguements to from a classified ad. There is an ad in the handguns section that is now two pages long, and most of it is BS arguing, and it keeps going back to the top. Somebody even replied to it just to put a couple smily faces. I've seen this a lot.

Apparently, this one is my fault, so I apologize if I was out of line. (Although I don't think I was).

But...I didn't think the question I asked that got everyone ticked off was offensive or insulting, and I quit posting replies to the other children in the thread because I had nothing more to say/ask that was relevant to the OP's ad. Instead, I sent the OP a IM, because I thought he was a jerk, and I'm rarely ever wrong. Just ask me.

The good thing is that I now know that there's at least three people on this board that I have absolutely no use for.

I do think another section for arguments would be great though, as there's a lot of underlying hostility with some of the gun owners here. That, or maybe my sense of humor is worse than I thought it was.

I don't think it was really any one persons fault. You did just ask a question, but other people that have no interest or involvement in the item for sale should stay out of it.

Just report the post (use the little red triangle with the l in it) that you think are off topic and a mod will swing by ad delete them, send a warning, and/or move them to thier own topic...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top