Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Section

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by M.Link, Mar 6, 2010.

1. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I think we need a section to move little arguements to from a classified ad. There is an ad in the handguns section that is now two pages long, and most of it is BS arguing, and it keeps going back to the top. Somebody even replied to it just to put a couple smily faces. I've seen this a lot.

2. coosbaycreep

coosbaycreep 9 miles South of Roseburg Active Member

Apparently, this one is my fault, so I apologize if I was out of line. (Although I don't think I was).

But...I didn't think the question I asked that got everyone ticked off was offensive or insulting, and I quit posting replies to the other children in the thread because I had nothing more to say/ask that was relevant to the OP's ad. Instead, I sent the OP a IM, because I thought he was a jerk, and I'm rarely ever wrong. Just ask me.

The good thing is that I now know that there's at least three people on this board that I have absolutely no use for.

I do think another section for arguments would be great though, as there's a lot of underlying hostility with some of the gun owners here. That, or maybe my sense of humor is worse than I thought it was.

3. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I don't think it was really any one persons fault. You did just ask a question, but other people that have no interest or involvement in the item for sale should stay out of it.

4. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Just report the post (use the little red triangle with the l in it) that you think are off topic and a mod will swing by ad delete them, send a warning, and/or move them to thier own topic...

5. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

Like Mark said.

hit the report button and it will be handled.

Edited, because I am a ritard. (from the movie The Hangover)

6. Jaybo

Jaybo Olympia Washington Member

Is there a button I can push so I to can be "handled"????? :thumbup: LOL

7. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I get out-of-line sometimes.:laugh::laugh:

The other mods give me warnings and infractions.:thumbup:

8. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

There is already a section to move the OT cross talk and arguments in the Classified Ads, the delete bin.

9. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

If only we could!!! :rofl1: