JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wish there was a specific section for those who want to trade. I hate to see something I really want making my mouth water , dangling right in front of me.
I'm serious that I believe it belongs in the WTB section where people are looking for a certain gun, after all isn't that what WTT really is?

Thank you for the idea. My personal opinion is that it wouldn't work well as many people want to sell and trade. NWFA rules say you cant have 2 Ads for the same item at the same time.

That is just my opinion, don't let that stop the discussion of the idea.

I don't think it's neccessary, there are already prefix's for trading, selling, or both. It is sometimes painful though when you see that one thing you've been looking for and it's for sale only.

I wish there was a specific section for those who want to trade. I hate to see something I really want making my mouth water , dangling right in front of me.
I'm serious that I believe it belongs in the WTB section where people are looking for a certain gun, after all isn't that what WTT really is?

Not all of us are in this for cash..profit..whatever.. I myself like to get something new and different..once in a while..and don't want to sit on cash while I look for it.. So..to answer your question..that's what trading is all about.. I'm not dissing those that buy/sell..it just isn't my thing..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top