JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hopefully this is just as unsuccessful as his push for a WA state income tax.

OLYMPIA — A group of Seattle activists funded by venture capitalist Nick Hanauer is about to launch the state’s biggest gun-control campaign in years, participants said Tuesday.

I invite Mr Hanauer to **** off back to New York, and take the Seattle Sounders with him. Technically it's his brothers team I think, but blood is thicker than water.

<broken link removed>

Sounders fans are the biggest fakes any way. Overnight these people flocked to the new fad sport in town, try to pretend they're just as serious as the fanbases of Euro football teams with hundreds of years of history, and just generally act like wanna-be hooligans.

You all are whining. Soccer is just what it says it is, a sport. Having raised two boys who played it through college, I enjoy watching it as probably at least some other firearm owners do. The question shouldn't be about soccer. The question needs to be how do we counter a strategy such as this and keep the disinformation from becoming effective for the anti-gunners. Letters and phone calls are great and we need to keep this going. Public gatherings of firearm owners also seem to get fairly good press even in Seattle. Perhaps the hardest thing to do &#8211; it is for me &#8211; is to have a calm discussion with a Liberal acquaintance ( I don't have Liberal friends either). It's difficult because usually they just seem to want to yell, but there are some middle of the road individuals who just lack information. Find them and educate them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top