JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I purchased a Nikon 3-9x40 with the BDC reticle. Went out today to get it sighted in and love it.
I got the crosshairs on at 100 yards, then backed up to 200 and put the first circle on the target, Bingo.
I didn't feel the need to go out to 300. I'm very happy, only had Bushnell and Tasco duplex scopes this is going to be nice.

Was the BDC reticle specific for the 30-06, or was there turrets to change out?

I have the Bushnell AR 4.5-18x40 scope with BDC for the 55 gr bullet on an AR and its great for the money. I have only been able to shoot it out to about 250 yards, but is fairly spot on. They recently dropped in price as well down to just over $100 from Tiger outfitters. I ordered a second one for the AR10 as the trajectories of 5.56 and 7.62x51 are pretty similar and figured it would be nice to have the same scope setups on each rifle.

The BDC is not caliber specific although you can set it up and order calibrated turrets from Nikon. I simply took the basics of the instructions did some shooting and it all fell into place. The target pic is at 200 yards just holding the circle on the paper.
20150329_110818.jpg

20150329_110818.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews