JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you see this number stay away +1 (504) 298-9693 this guy on multiple firearms sights across the country is selling a g42 and a takedown 10/22 for cheap. He puts his number up on each page. Says he's local and then when your ready to do the deal he's two states over. That's red flag one
Red flag two is he wants to ship the gun directly to your house
Red flag three he won't go through an ffl and red flag 4 he wants you to western union him money.
I asked him if he's ever sold and shipped a gun b4 he told me he shipped his G42 yesterday to some ones house. So I used my friends phone to ask if he still had the 42 and he does. Either way he's a lair and at best lacks integrity. Hope he gets arrested.

Moral of the story waste my time in going to continue to waste his. I plan on hitting up T-Mobile today and calling texting him from every phone.

Just wanted y'all to be aware
Don't send money to anyone and don't let people ship guns to your house that's a big no no.

Careful on the classifieds here too, i've just been removing a few suspect ads, numbers given right away, no real details, look for duplicate pictures being used too.

Where's 4chan to unleash "Weaponized Autism" on somebody when you need them? LOL

(And before some SJW BLG Getz Teh Buttzhurtz, that's how they describe themselves--and I'm autistic myself.)

I should be able to buy my own gun shop as soon as the prince I'm corresponding with escapes from Goatfukistan with his persecuted family and makes me a wealthy man in exchange for the $15500 I wired him a few weeks ago.

Here's a few just for kicks and giggles. Scammers sure aren't creative with names that's for sure.
IMG_1308.PNG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads