JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even to Nigeria? I heard that was legit.

The people of Nigeria will be happy to accept your money:

nigerian-scammer-sentenced-to-12-years-in-prison-for-84k-scams.jpg

I'm in the Phoenix area for a few weeks and Armslist here is infested with scammers. They aren't very bright either. Multiple listings from different states and the items all have different backgrounds.

Here's the address he wants you to send money to..

Luis A Ortiz
530 Gilmore way
El Paso, Texas 79907
(504) 298- 9693

If you see this number stay away +1 (504) 298-9693 this guy on multiple firearms sights across the country is selling a g42 and a takedown 10/22 for cheap. He puts his number up on each page. Says he's local and then when your ready to do the deal he's two states over. That's red flag one
Red flag two is he wants to ship the gun directly to your house
Red flag three he won't go through an ffl and red flag 4 he wants you to western union him money.
I asked him if he's ever sold and shipped a gun b4 he told me he shipped his G42 yesterday to some ones house. So I used my friends phone to ask if he still had the 42 and he does. Either way he's a lair and at best lacks integrity. Hope he gets arrested.

Moral of the story waste my time in going to continue to waste his. I plan on hitting up T-Mobile today and calling texting him from every phone.

Just wanted y'all to be aware
Don't send money to anyone and don't let people ship guns to your house that's a big no no.

Its not just Phoenix armslist that has scammers, its all over the place. And, don't think for a second, if you use a usps money order that will save you. It won't! The cops won't do any good, they have more important things to do. The state won't waste their time on you, same with the feds. Anytime you try to do a out of town deal, these guys are pro's at scamming. They use addresses to have the money mailed to, then, the person at that address just denies ever getting a money order from you, or knowing you or ever dealing with you. They are called money mules. If it sounds to good to be true, it normally is. Try and stay local, be able to see the item you are wanting to buy, do it all legally, pay a little more to jump through the hoops, or you will get burned.

Where's 4chan to unleash "Weaponized Autism" on somebody when you need them? LOL

(And before some SJW BLG Getz Teh Buttzhurtz, that's how they describe themselves--and I'm autistic myself.)
I helped scan the air traffic and dispense top keks during HWNDU Season 3. I watched season 3 and 4 live when the flags got taken. Hella Austist in the hizz-ouse. Gimmie the deets and i'll dox him on the proper channels. :p:D:rolleyes:

Lots of the old sayings hold true:
If it's sounds too good to be true, it usually isn't.
Don't buy a pig in a poke.
Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.
If they have to talk you into buying it...You don't need it. (Infomercials)
There's a sucker born every minute.:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads