JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my unfired savage 93R17. I bought this a couple of months ago and never fired it. Still has its original box. It is a laminate stocked rifle with a heavy barrel. It comes with 2 extra mags and the factory mag making a total of 3 5rnd mags. A BSA contender 6-24x50 AO scope (paid $125) mounted in weaver 4x4 rings and 3 50rnd boxes of hornady 20 grain xtp's and 1 box of CCI 17 grain tnt's... a total of 200 rounds of ammo. Almost $600 total invested. The rifle has not been fired. These have a reputation of being tack drivers, i wish i had time to shoot it, but my loss is your gain.

$450

I have this same rifle, love it ! anyone that passes it up doesnt know what they are missing. Extremely accurate and fun to shoot.... I'm very surprised it's still here.

me too! i've shot a few different savage rimfires and they are some of the best shooters out there. i cant believe i am taking over a $200 loss and no one wants it... strange

Would you consider selling it without the scope? I have a 4-16x50 (that cost $240 and needs to be used) I could put on it.

Also, I'm just south of Portland. I'm not sure what to do about that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.