JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a new device to help keep us from hurting ourselves. It's designed to keep kids from shooting without cycling the weapon. Certainly is a novel approach to the issue.

<broken link removed>

I think training and discipline would be better yet but that's just me.

On a side note, I think you could modify these so you could climb like Stallone and his bolt gun!

I always thought these seemed like a bad idea. Think of how well the safety caps on pill bottles work at preventing kids from getting into them? Not at all. All I see happening is if you need your gun to protect your life and in the heat of the moment you forget you have a safety bullet in the chamber, you are screwed. The only possible use for these I can think of is if you want to have a party and you want to leave your guns out (which is stupid anyway) but don't want a stupid drunk pulling the trigger to see if it is loaded and making a hole in your wall (or worse!). But that is just compounding one terrible idea with another. So I guess there are no legitimate uses for it.

Ok, well I guess there is another use... hide one in one of your friends' magazines at the shooting range and then enjoy the hilarity that ensues.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top