Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New SA EMP.

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by 9mmPDX, Mar 7, 2009.

1. 9mmPDX

9mmPDX 9miWofPDX Member

Just went down to the APRC gun show in Albany (great show btw) and came back with the only EMP. :D

Edited with successful pics of EMP and other two pistols... BHP and G19 w/CT lasergrip :thumbup:

PICT0018.jpg
    PICT0017.jpg

PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0014.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Use a picture hosting site like photobucket

3. 9mmPDX

9mmPDX 9miWofPDX Member

thanks dave for the PM and E=mC(2)guy for the post. I finally figured it out. :)

But why is pic so small and file size still big

4. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

I'd like to get an EMP for the wife as she loves SA triggers but doesnt like my Officers Model. Just wish they were not so expensive...

5. 9mmPDX

9mmPDX 9miWofPDX Member

I hear your pain... My wife & I thought about it too. It's expensive and we hope it's worth it. We will shoot it on Thursday. It's took me about 2 months of searching before I even saw one. Couldn't decide until we gripped it. The gun is for her and she loves the size and feel. I've seen used ones on GB going for about $1000-$1090. We got this one new for $1059. The salemen all ask "What is your life worth?" Answer jokingly is... "mine not too much, but her's a lot!"

Our thought as we were deciding...
    EMP *vs* 4 day all expenses paid trip to San Diego... you know the answer. :bluelaugh: