JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just went down to the APRC gun show in Albany (great show btw) and came back with the only EMP. :D

Edited with successful pics of EMP and other two pistols... BHP and G19 w/CT lasergrip :s0155:

PICT0018.jpg
PICT0017.jpg

PICT0013.jpg
PICT0014.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd like to get an EMP for the wife as she loves SA triggers but doesnt like my Officers Model. Just wish they were not so expensive...

I hear your pain... My wife & I thought about it too. It's expensive and we hope it's worth it. We will shoot it on Thursday. It's took me about 2 months of searching before I even saw one. Couldn't decide until we gripped it. The gun is for her and she loves the size and feel. I've seen used ones on GB going for about $1000-$1090. We got this one new for $1059. The salemen all ask "What is your life worth?" Answer jokingly is... "mine not too much, but her's a lot!"

Our thought as we were deciding...
EMP *vs* 4 day all expenses paid trip to San Diego... you know the answer. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top