JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
By far the best buy of the year so far for me. A new Smith and Wesson Model 686 Plus .357 with 3" barrel, something I've been trying to get my hands on for a while now. I peruse Budsgunshop.com's Qualified Professional Program listings from time to time, since I'm retired military and qualify. The advantages are that the prices are great or the firearms come with an additional mag or night sights or something to make them a better value. They never have any 686s there. Except last week on the day I checked. There it was. And the price? $588.00, which is about $150 below the normal retail price and about $250 below the MSRP. So I bought it on the spot. I'm taking it out to shoot either tomorrow or early next week, but it feels amazing in the hand. Just had to share my good fortune. Not the greatest picture (cell phone), but you can get the idea.

SampW%20686%20Plus_zpsa4byrv65.jpg

I had a round butt 686+ 4" (pre lock) that I wish I'd never sold. Fantastic revolver. You should be very happy with this one.

I've got two pristine older Smith revolvers. a no-dash Model 36 .38 and a Model 29-5 Classic .44 Mag with a full lug 5" barrel, and now three newer ones, the 686, a 638 .38 +P, and a 442 .38 +P. They're all truly excellent guns and a blast to shoot. The 638 is one of my two standard summer pocket carries, the other being my Walther PPS 9mm with the flat base 6 round mag with an 8 round mag for backup.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top