JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much are the cartridges? I asked the range where I can rent one (and I intend to at one point just to be able to shoot it at least once), and they said their current price that they sell them for is $3.86 per cartridge.

It will always create a perma grin effect. I dropped $71+ on a box of 20 Platinum Winchesters at the range 400grain. All I have to say is WOW:s0001: Shell shock from the price (required in house ammo buy) and shock from how awesome it felt to shoot it. .500 4"

I have plenty of videos with lots of comments and explicitives from by bystanders and friends, at different ranges.

Last time I checked the Hornady ammo was $56 for a box of 20. A couple of years ago I was able to load full power loads with a Sierra 400gr soft point over H110 for a little under a buck a shot using brass I already had. Even then it wasn't cheap to shoot, but the giggle factor per round is incredibly high.
I had the same gun as the OP. 4" barrel plus 1" of comp. Gave a whole new meaning to "Hand cannon".

I didn't get a chance to shop around so I just grabbed the only box available at the local gun shop which were Hornady 300 gr ftx. Ended up being 3 bucks a shot.

Check HSM. I was in Fife, WA. at SportCo and picked up a box of 20, 300gr for ~$25 and another box of 20, 350gr for ~$28. That's the cheapest I've been able to find....

Check HSM. I was in Fife, WA. at SportCo and picked up a box of 20, 300gr for ~$25 and another box of 20, 350gr for ~$28. That's the cheapest I've been able to find....

And if you have a Cabela's coupon you get a bit more off. HSM is definitely cheaper to shoot.

I seen FOOLS blast 700+ grain. If and when I buy another one I will give it a try. More worried about destroying a not so cheap gun that's precious. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top