Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Russian VEPR Rifles instock NOW!

Discussion in 'RRC Firearms' started by RRC Firearms, Jan 27, 2013.

1. RRC Firearms

RRC Firearms Gaston, OR Family owned and operated...

We have the new model of the Russian VEPR rifles, they are the square back receiver models. With this new setup you can now mount a standard AK wood or Polymer stock on the rifle without modification. Unfortunately the stocks that came of these rifles are very rough, it looks like they were rushed out of the factory, we have not been able to find any details on this.

They are available in .308, 7.62x54r, 5.45x39, and 223. They are selling very quickly and will not last long. You can find them here- Russian VEPR Rifles | 5.45x39 | 7.62x39 | 7.62x54R | .308

Thanks,

Rich

VEPR114.jpg

2. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow, rough is an understatement!

BTW, I have dealt with Rich in the past, and he is a straight up guy. I have no hesitation to deal with him again. Just my .02 worth.

3. harrisonhomestead1

harrisonhomestead1 Puget sound area Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

What about magazines in .308?

4. RRC Firearms

LOL, yes I was surprised how rough they were when I first saw them. What you need to do is just covert them to a pistol grip setup. I took one of the 308 23" models for myself and have it setup very nice. No ugly wood.

Rich

5. RRC Firearms

I have a large order on its way should be here any day.

Thanks,

Rich