JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Sold Sold! Thanks you for interest.

Hello,

I am posting a brand new, never fired Ruger stainless steel model 77 mk II. This rifle has factory open sights and has never been fired. It is not the older model with the boat paddle stock but has the newer more classic style sythetic stock.

I am posting this for a buddy whose grandfather gave him the rifle new as he won it in a raffle. My buddy has never shot a rifle near this big and wants to sell it to buy a lever action .357 mag. His grandfather did not give him the box but it is brand new, never fired and looks it. I am tempted to buy it as he only wants $500 for it and I love that it has the open sights but I never thought I would say it but I have too many rifles that I don't shoot enough already.

Anyone posting "I'll take it" gets priority over a PM. PM me with questions but it is a pretty straightforward rifle. Prefer face to face but will ship if the buyer pays shipping.

Thanks,

nimrod

Z's Ruger.JPG

Last Edited: