JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully, Ruger will realize that the market is awash with AR's from a zillion vendors, and that a savy shopper can have a piston rifle built up for considerably less than that. Then, perhaps they will lower the price....if it ever actually arrives for sale in the first place.

I remember the Ruger version of the M-14 that never got released due to problems, so I hope this isn't the same.

But, IF they lower the price, it would be really neat to have a piston AR by a major maker. Then perhaps Remington, and others will follow suit.

I was talking to the guys at Fisherman's marine and they said they have some on order whenever they start shipping and are thinking the street price in going to be around $1700. Criticisms aside, I think it's going to sell pretty well. Not to go off topic, but a major manufacturer doing the product testing, development and going to market leads me to believe that they are not expecting a "doom and gloom pending AWB" in the near future. Cheers to that!

Eddie

Man everyone and there mother coming out with a ar15 clone now a days

arn't they a little late to jump on the band wagon?

whats the point?

maybe they should bring back the folding stocks for the Mini 14 and start making some for the ruger 10/22

They just cannot conceive of making a heavy-barrel Mini-14 that takes AR magazines. They simply don't WANT to sell tons of rifles. It must be against their religion or sumthin'........................elsullo :confused:

I'm glad to see Ruger isn't just making another AR clone. Thats never been better than
second best. I just hope that it's better than the Mini-14 as far as accuricy goes.
Its a bold jump these days for a company to invest like this. Regardless how the new offering preforms, it's good for the industry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top