Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New Ruger .22 revolver offering?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Paradox, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Paradox

Paradox Seattle Member

Ruger recently added an SP-101 8-shot DA/SA revolver in .22LR to it's line up. They have done it in a kit gun style. I am very taken with it and I think I need to get one for myself. Has anyone already had a chance to shoot one? What did you think of it?

201191685744-5765[1]_m.jpg

2. ConcernedCitizen

ConcernedCitizen Oregon Member

I just looked at one of those yesterday. Nice feel to it, and I like the slim frame of the SP101. I'm also curious to hear any range reports.

3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I like the looks of the piece. I'd like to handle one to get a feel for the grip.

4. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

on the accuracy of the SP 101 8 shot .22 cal have been less than something to get excited about. Check out the studies of this new one before you purchase. I was taken with it untill I saw the field tests on the accuracy reports.

5. byronnlunz

byronnlunz Beaverton New Member

6. sheepman

sheepman Las Vegas NV Member

I shot one a week ago, it was OK but did not check accuracy. It did seam to be good gun and the owner liked it.